I've just seen this over at LissyLou's blog, and thought I'd join in the fun.
1. Are you wearing a hat? No (who wears a hat indoors? I do wear one when it's cold and in the summer though - different ones obviously!)
2. Bottled water? We use a filter jug at home but I'm quite happy to drink it straight from the tap too.
3. Do you have a crush on someone right now? Only my hubs! (As a teenager it was Michael J Fox)
4. What kind of computer do you have? A Dell laptop
5. Do you prefer writing in pen or pencil? Pen (although depending on the pen my writing can look either lovely or abysmal!)
6. Who was the last message in your inbox from? a comment from Picciolo
7. What's your favourite season? Spring
8. Does your best friend have a girlfriend or boyfriend? A husband
9. Do you like tea? Oh yes, a splash of milk (not too much!) and 1 heaped sugar please!
10. Favourite radio station? KMFM, our local station
11. Type your name into Google - what's the first site that appears? My facebook page (guess my name is pretty uncommon!)
12. What's your favourite song at the moment? Pass - but I heard a good one on the radio today - Metro Station I think they were called? (I am horribly behind the times music wise - oh dear, must be getting old!)
13. Coke or pepsi? If it's the original, "full fat" version then Coke, but for diet I would pick Pepsi
14. Favourite subject in school? Hometime
15. Last concert? Oh god, I think it was Level 42 in Brighton in about 96?
16. Next concert? Nothing planned!
17. Last magazine you bought? Country Living May issue
18. Last book you read? A Place Called Here by Cecilia Ahearn
19. Do you prefer cats or dogs? Dogs (but I don't mind cats either)
20. Is there someone you want to punch right now? No-one springs to mind!
21. Favourite sports team/person? I'm really not a sports person, but out of loyalty to the boys of the family I suppose I would have to say West Ham
22. Country you most want to visit? New Zealand (wouldn't mind living there either!)
23. Are you a Blogger addict? Well, I'm not on Blogger (actually, I am, but there's nothing on my page!) but I am most definitely addicted to blogging!
24. When do you shower? Mornings usually
25. What's your dream job? I've got it
26. What kind of car do you drive? A Ford Focus C-max (although rarely, we only have the one car and hubs uses it for work so I only get to drive if I go out on my own, or if we're out together for the evening - I don't drink so I'm always designated driver!)
27. What word in the dictionary best describes you? ordinary (oh, and contented, of course!)
28. What's your blog address? Duh? It's up there in the address bar!
29. Worst TV show at the moment? I only watch good tv!
30. Are you a better talker or listener? Hmmm, depends on who I'm with! Listening probably wins though in general.
31. What's your favourite colour? pink
32. What is your favourite animal? tough one, anything cute and fluffy!
33. Are you afraid of the dark? Not especially
34. Is there something lacking in your life right now? A big bar of Galaxy sitting beside me?
35. What do you miss about childhood? summer hols in Devon
36. How many times did it take you to pass your driving test? One!
37. How many kids do you want? Just the two I've got, thank you
38. Are you a good painter? If we're talking emulsion on walls then yes, but if you mean works of art then no!
39. Can you cook? Yes, but luckily I have a wonderful hubs who cooks most of our meals! I just do the kids dinners and bake the cakes!
40. Are you a cheapskate? No, but I don't like to pay more than I have to for something!
41. What would you do with a million pounds? Pay off mine and all my families mortgages, then prob buy a bigger house (with my own sewing room!) and have a holiday.
42. Have you been to Disney World? Yes, pre-kids in '96 - undoubtedly the best holiday we ever had!
43. How many days a month are you online? Every one
44. Last time you went bowling? Ooh, can't remember, but I think it was some time last year
45. Hot or cold weather? About 20 degrees is perfect for me - I hate it when it gets really hot, so I'd prob have to go for cold.
46. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Actual real, proper "shoe" shoes? None! I have trainers, a couple of pairs of boots, and then mules or flip flops for the summer (what can I say, I have really awkwardly shaped feet and shoe shopping has never filled me with joy)
47. Are you a shop-a-holic? Depends how you define it? I'd say that generally I'm pretty restrained - I can't spend more than about 2 hours shopping at a time and I've never spent a huge amount on clothes (my husband has more than me, shoes too, come to think of it!).
48. Where were you yesterday at 10.30? At home with the kids.
49. Are you afraid of the dentist? Never used to be - I was always a bit smug about my teeth, I got my first filling when I was 21 - but after the trauma I've been through with my teeth over the last few years, I'm now a bit more wary.
50. Were you bored or entertained by this survey? Entertained, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered doing it!
Let me know if you decide to do this too, so I can come and check out your answers too!