* Hello. I'm still here
* I'm still sick. Day 3 of antibiotics so hoping they kick in soon as I feel like crap.
* Did, however, manage to drag myself to the last Early Bird Plus session on Wednesday. It's been a really interesting and useful course, so I would def recommend it to anyone else with an ASD kid. (I'll probably talk about this in a bit more detail when I feel human again)
* Back online (obviously), although there remains some doubt over our internet security, so am avoiding any online shopping or banking for the time being. Our printer has also dis-installed itself and does not want to be re-installed - something to do with drivers or spoolers...? (probably something to do with the aforementioned virus probs) Most annoying actually, not being able to print...
* It's snowing again. We've had about an inch since this morning, but I can now see blue sky out of the window. Peter is trying to get home from Birmingham so fingers crossed it stays away long enough for him to get home safely.
* Eldest son has been sent out to try and find bread and milk (we were warned that people were going to start panic buying again) and will collect youngest son from school on his way back. This is the first time he's done this but I just couldn't face going out again.
* Now I think I need to go lie down again. Being ill sucks.