This is going to be another "random" post, but I didn't want to use the same title two posts in a row, so thought I'd do it in list form instead - I do like writing lists so I may make this a regular feature.
* I had a stonking headache last night (it was swimming lesson night, which always stresses me out a bit as J tends to get a bit hyper) so I was in bed by 9pm and slept all the way through til gone 8am - what bliss!
* There is one more week til half term. It's gone so quickly but, despite the good start, Joe has been struggling a little this past week. I think he's reached his "capacity" for the term and needs the break. His teacher told me she thinks he needs more help and I have a meeting with the senco next Wednesday, so I'll see what she has to say, but I think statementing is finally going to be on the cards.
* I got the rows of my heathers quilt pieced, but am having to stop there as I am still having tension issues with my machine and have realised that I really can't put it off any longer - it needs a service (first one in three years - yikes! No wonder I'm having probs.) So I'm hoping to take it into the shop next week and will hope it won't be away for too long.
* Because I can't do any sewing, I shall be using next week to blitz my desk and sideboard - you would not believe how messy they have gotten! (Well, maybe you would, but I'm not showing you this time, it really is dire!)
* I have also been pulling out embroidery patterns, so that if I do need some crafty time I will have something to fall back on. There may be some felt stuff going on too (haven't used my felt for AGES!)
* Like so many others, I have recently become quite addicted to Pinterest. You can find me by clicking the link over there in my sidebar.
Right, the boys are home from footie (P &W went to see West Ham - 4-0!!) so best get on. See you again soon!