* We celebrated the first anniversary of this sweet boy coming into our lives. We love you Rufus! x
* I finished piecing the quilt I've been working on, got batting and backing sorted and am now just waiting for a cooler day when I can face the ordeal of crawling around on the floor to get it basted!
* I got the urge for a little embroidery, and started stitching up a little tree made of French knots
* Inspired by all the wonderful FQR3 posts that I've been reading, I purchased this book, and can't wait to have a go...
* I have been having a bit of a blitz on my fabric stash, and sorted out a big pile to sell/swap. I sold some to a friend but need to find the motivation to get the rest of it listed on here.
* Following on from that, I had a root through my scrap bin and decided to make a new floor cushion cover for Ru - I think he approves?
* And finally, today we celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary. Love you Mr L! xxx