- I have a stinky cold which I am not happy about. I don't think it's going to be as bad as the one I had this time last year, which is something to be thankful for, at least. You know how everyone says that men are complete babies when they are ill? Well, it's not true, not in this house at least. Peter always just gets on with it whereas I tend to wallow in self pity. So here I am, wallowing.
- As a result of this I don't have anything interesting to share with you. Sorry.
- I really, really, REALLY want to go to the Fat Quarterly Community Retreat in London next June but am reluctant to spend more money this close to Christmas. Maybe I could put it on next months credit card bill... Must try and persuade hubs that this is a good idea...
- I am almost done with my Christmas presents. Bizarrely, this year I have Peter all sorted (he is the worst person to buy presents for) and it is William that I am struggling with. I need one more thing for him but what do you buy 14 year old boys? He hasn't really asked for much, just clothes and dvds mostly, which is going to be a bit boring on Christmas morning, I think.
- I still have some presents to make and there is only one week of child free time left into which I have to try and fit it all. Next year I must start earlier.
- This is probably the most boring post ever. I don't even have any photos to share. Sorry. I will try harder next time.