It's been a kind of non-descript week, with nothing very much to report, and tonight I'm feeling a bit stressed out after a difficult bedtime with Joe, so here are some random things:-
I'm also going to be doing a little mini swap with Kate, who I was initially partnered with for this swap - Claire at Dolly Dollop had to re-arrange the swapees but I had been so quick off the mark I had already made contact with Kate!
* Also on the subject of swaps, I've signed up for Claire's (a different Claire) Pincushion swap - I liked the idea of making a specific item for this one, and signups are still open if you're interested.
* My little blog will be two years old next month, so I've been plotting a giveaway. The actual date is 2nd April - Good Friday, so I'm thinking I might hold the giveaway a little early so that the winner can get their prize in time for Easter - watch this space...
* My no-spend February went well - I managed to refrain from buying books or fabric for 4 whole weeks - but have since placed not one, but TWO fabric orders since Monday! Hmmm. "My name is Rachel and I'm a fabricaholic."
* I am loving Spotify! You have to register and then wait for an invitation (a bit like on Ravelry) and my invite took MONTHS to come through - I'm not kidding, it must have been last summer that I registered. But now I can listen to music on the laptop completely guilt free because it's FREE! I've been having great fun remembering songs from my teenage years and not having to worry about actually spending money in order to listen to them!
* I finished the knitted dish/face cloth:-
It looks a bit wonky because it hasn't been blocked - I've never blocked anything before, and to be honest I'm not even really sure how to do it! Anyway, I'm pleased with how it turned out and have even cast on another one, in a different colour, which will be going into the aforementioned blogiversary giveaway.
That's it for now. I'm pooped. Early night is in order I think.
Have a great weekend.